There is No End to Love
LOVE  is...
very subjective! very broad term. I believe Love has no end, the ''LOVE' itself has no limit in its definition. We cannot count how many definitions of LOVE. Don't just count it through what you ever heard & what you have seen before. It is countless as we also could not count how many LOVE we have. LOVE has no price to put on it & we cannot buy it with millions of money that we have(Suzie say that). As for me, I define LOVE in my way and in what I believe in. I bet you guys out there also have your own perceptions/perspectives/view/opinion/definition/understanding on LOVE. Well, different people has different view right? ermm..I'm talking bout LOVE because when I lost LOVE,  I gain more LOVE from peoples around me through my beloved family and friends and those concern peoples surrounding me. I admit that sometime when feelings too much being hurt, we tend to think that we are the most unlucky and unloved people. LOVE doesn't end yet although we think its over. Be grateful for each LOVE around you. Even a smile from a stranger also called LOVE (but it depends on your perception). In Malay it is says that  "senyum itu sedekah". I think its not appropriate to say a smile as a charity. How if you gave peoples a fake smile & vice versa? dishonest smile? So can we called smile without sincere as a charity? hurmmm again its depend on people views. By the way, I would like to share my new LOVE...I gain another LOVE recently. Not that recent actually..could be few weeks ago when I receive this little buddy in my family. (it's a puppy actually) but a puppy also deserve to be loved right? Of course! Animals also a living things from God creation..So, this little buddy came to my life & I love him so much.  through animals/pet I realize that LOVE don't choose.>Loving is Caring< why don't we share our loves to animals..rather than to think human loves 100% all the time. heheh....
LOVE has no end and will not even the world will end someday.. 

Lot's of Love,
   Suzie

2 Response to

dlr
November 21, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Hi Suzy...you raised 'the L word' that i had to say something...hahaha... You are right,completely agree that Love is subjective. At the same time, it is as clear as the morning star. It is said in the Gospel, that God is Love. To me that simply means that we don't pick and choose the people that we want to love. As humans, at times (and from experience...hehehe) we look for love in the wrong places. Often equating love with outer beauty, which is nothing wrong i guess, but soon realizing it has little value. Love has no degrees, as you said, it has no limit nor definitions. The true nature of the virtue love is impossible to comprehend by us humans. I guess it is like saying we take the cup and try to fill the ocean in it, it is not possible as the cup is smaller than the contents. We are the cup and love is like the ocean. When we love others for who they are, i believe we dont make assumptions, we just love them. But as humans, we make assumptions. Before meeting someone, we make assumptions. People look down on foreigners who seek work here, for example. We assume all PTIs are there to murder and rob. We read from young that stepmothers are all cruel because Snow White and Cinderella stories and many kids grow up thinking that. So often we end up being prejudiced. When in reality that is never the case. The bottom line is that the true standard of love is high, we must love everyone, even a stranger. Even if he wishes us harm, we must love them. But...hhhmmm, love for the special human ie the other half is another matter all together...one that i know very little about...hahaha... no comment on that one... :)))

November 21, 2010 at 3:24 AM

Leroy:hehe 'L' word huh??heheh thanx for dropping by @ my blog yea ;) really appreciate ur view..

Post a Comment