A Song from My Heart

0
From within my heart a spring bursts forth,
a cacophony of sounds and pictures,
a song is forming, this song is both new and old,
like a running bubbling stream that never dries up,
i send up my praises to Him in private,
He is my God and Creator,
He knows what is hidden inside us all.

There are times when i feel lost and no one seems to care,
so i turn to my God for a ray of hope,
a light to guide my path and will always trust in Him,
though i shall walk alone in this journey,
and the way is long and treacherous,
i will not be too afraid because He is my saviour and protector.

Nobody has seen the Creator,
but still we can see His signature and reflection everywhere,
i see how great His handiwork is,
however wise or clever we can be
we cannot even begin to comprehend His ways of doing things,
even i lived for thousand of years looking for wisdom,
i still will not understand God.
i admit that my life is not easy,
none would envy it,
but i have many things to thank God for,
i can hear and appreciate good music,
i can smell the flowers,
and see His wonderful works,
but most of all i thank God for being so kind and merciful to me,
for being patient with all my complaints and ingratitude.
 
i also thank Him for so many blessings that i received,
and you, my friends are among those that i count as blessings.

by Susanna Chung from her book entitled Walls & Friends

No Response to "A Song from My Heart"

Post a Comment