Greatest gift..

0
God is good as He gave me a very beautiful gift in this world. It's not because he just gave me you but it is because he gave me the feeling to loved and sharing these loves with others. My biggest grateful is when He created me to be born in this beautiful world and the most greatest gift i ever had is my family. No words could express how glad I am for having them. That was my greatest gift I ever had. Thank you Lord. sometime I do feeling down with You. well, human being make mistakes. But i realize “Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.” yes! it is so true. Loves between mankind will come and go. as for me, I'm facing a lot of heartbroken in relationship and for that i felt very unlucky person in this world. but as i think deeply in my prayer, only God be with me all the time especially in my sorrow, when I'm hurt badly and when i cry like hell. what a pathetic life i had;(. my family and friend support me with lots of spiritual words and i know God also strengthen me. Oo what a big loves i have actually. I maybe lost one love but I receive more and more loves from God through people around me. this is how God works. He work through people surrounding us. trust me. at time u feel down, do one thing. PRAY. u will never know the power of prayer;). And for me, the everlasting love in this entire world is only belong to Him whose loves us without no end. Do we ever think what have we gave to God as a gift? “What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.” supposed to be that way rite? ;)
 
Posted by Picasa

No Response to "Greatest gift.."

Post a Comment